- 6 teaspoons coriander-cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons red chilli powder
- 2 small green chillis – finely chopped
- 2 plump cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 25g of coriander
- 350g lamb chops (or about 4 medium sized chops)
- Put the coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, green chillies, garlic, salt and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well, add the chopped coriander and stir again.
- Thoroughly coat the lamb chops with the mixture and then leave to marinade for a least one hour.
- Cook on a barbeque for best results. If the weather isn’t suitable for a barbeque then they will be fine cooked under a grill.
- Serve immediately with salad and potatoes. We like to dice the potatoes and coat them with olive oil, a couple of cloves of crushed garlic and some salt and pepper. We then wrap them in a foil parcel and cook on the barbecue for twenty minutes.