This is a a fantastic party cocktail - it is easy to make and has the texture and flavour of white chocolate and raspberries. I'm not sure how masculine it is but Steve enjoys it even though he always claims that he would prefer a whisky sour. I've never seen Steve actually taste a whisky sour but I'll let him keep protesting while he sups away at his raspberry truffle.
Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year,
- 25 millilitres creme de cacao
- 25 millilitres chambord
- 50 millilitres single cream
- 3 raspberries (optional)
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then pour in the chambord, crème de cacao, and single cream.
- Put the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a v-shaped cocktail glass and garnish with the raspberries.
- Serve immediately.