A new chapter begins for CoconutRaita with my first video recipe: an old (but extremely popular) dish - Serial Killer Chicken Curry. Hopefully you can see how easy it is to cook and will be encouraged to give it a go.
Ingredients below (in case you don't manage to pause the video quickly enough!).
Please let me know whether you like the video format and if there is a particular recipe you would like to see me cook.
Serves 2 - 3
- 2 large floury potatoes – peeled and cut into large wedges
- 1 large onion (chopped finely)
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 10 grams root ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
- 3 teaspoons coriander-cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons salt (less if you prefer)
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 15 grams coriander - chopped
- 3 tablespoons light tasting vegetable oil
- 2 large skinned chicken breast fillets - washed and cut into large chunks
- 250 ml water
- 25g butter