For my first Christmas message (I feel like the Queen!) I thought I would share my favourite cocktail with you – the flavours blend beautifully and the cream makes it feel as innocent as a milkshake.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and peaceful new year.
Love and hugs
- 25 ml Kahlua
- 25 ml dark crème de cacao
- 25 ml Frangelico
- 25 ml double cream
- ¼ Cadbury’s Flake - crumbled
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then pour in the Kahlua, dark crème de cacao, Frangelico and double cream.
- Put the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a v-shaped cocktail glass and garnish with the crumbled flake.
- Serve immediately.
This cocktail was inspired by the Friar Tuck. To make a Friar Tuck, substitute the Kahlua for an additional 25 ml of double cream. Garnish with cocoa powder instead of a flake.
That sounds delicious!ReplyDelete
it looks delicious!! hmm.. we dont really get Kahlua here can we substitute or is it fine with out kahlua?ReplyDelete
Hi BND8. It is still delectable without Kahlua - just add an extra 25 ml of cream. Enjoy! ReenaReplyDelete
The Cadbury Flake shavings put this over the top -- in the best of ways. What a lovely holiday cocktail to share with friends.ReplyDelete
thanx will try it out today and let u know..im sure it will be delicious :)ReplyDelete
Thanks guys - hope you enjoyed it.ReplyDelete