For my first Christmas message (I feel like the Queen!) I thought I would share my favourite cocktail with you – the flavours blend beautifully and the cream makes it feel as innocent as a milkshake.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and peaceful new year.
Love and hugs
- 25 ml Kahlua
- 25 ml dark crème de cacao
- 25 ml Frangelico
- 25 ml double cream
- ¼ Cadbury’s Flake - crumbled
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then pour in the Kahlua, dark crème de cacao, Frangelico and double cream.
- Put the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a v-shaped cocktail glass and garnish with the crumbled flake.
- Serve immediately.
This cocktail was inspired by the Friar Tuck. To make a Friar Tuck, substitute the Kahlua for an additional 25 ml of double cream. Garnish with cocoa powder instead of a flake.